top of page

About

Emotion Code & Body Code

emotion-code-body-code.jpg
certified-body-code.png

Online Sessions via a Video Call

​30 Minutes

60 Minutes

In-Person at New Port Richey, Florida

​30 Minutes

60 Minutes

These are revolutionary healing techniques created by the holistic physician, Dr. Bradley Nelson. They are entirely based on the premise that throughout our life we trap emotions and other energies within the body. Anytime an emotion is felt strongly, not processed or felt completely, and not let go, it takes up residence within and around us. It may or may not cause symptoms immediately after being trapped, but eventually after enough of these energies have been trapped, chronic imbalance starts to occur. This can be anything from physical symptoms like pain or disease, emotional symptoms like depression, PTSD, or anxiety, to mental blocks like self-sabotage, failure to succeed, or picking the wrong relationships.

 

The conscious mind only uses about 10% of the brain’s processing power at one time. The other 90% is used by the subconscious mind which, much like a computer, records every minute of your life. With Emotion Code and Body Code, the practitioner uses muscle testing to communicate with your subconscious mind to hone in on exactly what trapped energies are causing these imbalances. These are then released easily with the swipe of a magnet, never to return. With this there is no need to dig up the past. You can just release the baggage that has weighed and tied you down, and you can move on with your life and into the freedom you have always wanted.

Potential Benefits of Emotion & Body Code Include:

  • Relief from chronic pain

  • The ability to give and receive more love within a relationship

  • The lessening and/or possible diminishing of depression and anxiety

  • Relief from PTSD and phobias

  • Experience more joy, serenity, and confidence

  • Increase your energy level

  • Increase creativity

  • Experience financial success

  • Boost your immune system

  • Experience better health overall

  •  Find inner peace and wholeness of self

  • Helps children navigate troubles and tough emotions

  • Helps your pets, too!

Book Your 30 or 60 Minute Session

Either online or in-person if you are local

Sessions

Sessions can be performed in person, over the phone or video chat, or even by proxy. By proxy means the practitioner does it without you present in any capacity and calls you to discuss what was uncovered. No matter which method is chosen, they are all equally effective. This means no matter where you are in the world, you can have this work done. You just have to make the choice for freedom. The choice to release the darkness and allow in more light.

For those trying this for the first time, I recommend starting with a 1-hour session. Within this first-time session, I complete what is called The Body Code Exam where I muscle test to find out what is going on within your physical body. Everything is typed into a document for you to keep. After that we discuss what you would like to add to a list to be specifically worked on. With the remaining time, we clear whatever issue the subconscious deems the highest priority. Even the information within the Body Code Exam can be worked on. Every subsequent session, whether 30 minutes or 1 hour, is spent clearing energies the entire time. If you’ve never had energy healing work, I recommend starting with a 30-minute session after the initial appointment given that the body may go through a period of processing. This can take anywhere from 1-3 days after the session. Sometimes, not always, we can experience detox-like symptoms as we are processing. This usually entails emotional ups and downs. Not everybody experiences this, but it is possible. Therefore, the shorter session will allow you to see how this works for you and how your body processes. Many people report feeling lighter and happier right after, so everyone is different. Ultimately, it is your choice for in the end any kind of release will benefit you greatly.

EC and BC 30 Minutes Online
EC and BC 30 Minutes In-Person
EC and BC 60 Minutes Online
EC and BC 60 Minutes In-Person
EC and BC 90 Minutes Online
EC and BC 90 Minutes In-Person
bottom of page